Friday, March 20, 2015

Welcome Spring


That title should be sincere, right? I thought it was going to be sincere too when I woke up this morning to temps in the 40s and some rain. Then in the middle of breakfast things changed. Rain became...SNOW! It is beginning to taper off now, but that is not the point. Winter needs to take a hint and scram. Beautiful sunshine, singing birds and blooming flowers are on the way!

I am so excited for what spring has to bring. Easter (which I will be happy to spend with my roommate's family), the end of a tough semester, warmer weather, more sunshine and more walks in the park are right at the top of the list. Also, getting some more color and doing away with the pale, itchy winter skin will be on the to-do list as well.

In more immediate business: don't forget to pick up your free Rita's Italian ice today!!

<3 Ashley

Are you excited to step into spring? What do you enjoy most about the season?

No comments:

Post a Comment