Monday, March 30, 2015

Easter Dresses

If there is one thing that I absolutely love about spring, it's Easter! I have always enjoyed going to grandma's house for the Easter meal, engaging in egg hunts, painting eggs and getting tons of chocolate covered peanut butter and jelly beans. Even more so, I enjoy dressing up for Easter. There is just something about the day that inspires me to show up to the morning mass in my best dress. For me, that means my white dress from White House | Black Market. It is a beautiful dress that extends to the knees, has a frilled collar and looks great with a fresh pair of heels.

Here are just a few of the other kinds of dresses that I have taken notes of that would be perfect for an Easter day.






<3 Ashley

Do you have an Easter dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment