Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Oh December!

Image: here

There is one thing that I have been waiting for this semester, and it is the beginning of the end. Once December starts, the work starts winding down and we start giving presentations and submitting final papers. Yesterday I gave my first presentation, there is one tomorrow, and Monday is my last. Sunday I night I will submitting a final paper and next week will submit my last...and I'm done. Hallelujah!!

While for college students it marks this wind down, December is also the heart of the holiday season! Hanukkah begins this Sunday for many to celebrate and Christmas is just around the corner. This month, I will try my very best to be your friendly neighborhood blogger and help your shopping with a few gift guides to help you find the perfect surprise for the people in your life. Also know that this month the cookie recipe game will be strong. I will also be sharing my favorite winter fashions. I hope your are all as excited as I am to jump right into all that this month has to offer!

<3 Ashley

5 comments:

  1. Oh that's exciting - sounds like your semester is winding down a lot! I remember finals month was always stressful and yet super exciting. Anyway, excited to see some of your gift guides!

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This week is the stressful one! But I'm getting through :) Can't wait to share them!

      Delete
  2. you're so lucky!! I have exams right after my Christmas break so for me it's the opposite! So excited for Christmas thought! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate having exams after breaks. We come back from our Thanksgiving break and then have two weeks until Christmas break, which are basically pure hell. I have so much work and sleep very little...#college

      Delete