Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year, New Resolutions

Image: here

Get ready everybody - tonight we turn the page from 2015 onto 2016. This past year has been a good one for me. I managed to land a summer internship, worked myself hard both semesters by taking the max amount of class credits, and also made being more active a priority. 2015 was possibly the first year that I really did succeed with my resolutions.

With the new year just hours away, I think I have finally settled on some solid resolutions for the next 366 days - it's a leap year! I had not thought about it too much until my mother told me about her plans to go all-organic this year. I liked the sound of this and decided that maybe I could pursue an all-organic diet as well. In order to do this, I'm going to have to do a lot of research and commit more to meal planning during the week. Additionally, considering that this is my senior year and I am coming up on my final semester as a student, I would like to work toward getting a job. The real goal is to have a job for graduation - but that's everyone's goal, right? I do have a lighter schedule this semester though, so the hunt is certainly on!

<3 Ashley

What is your resolution? How do you plan on executing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment