Friday, July 31, 2015

Bloggers Wanted


Hey all! Just wanted to let you know that today is the last day of July. Huzzah!

With August gearing up to start, I am in full swing of planning the month's posts. Now, if you know anything of my blogging history, you will know that I tend to make August "Back-to-School Month" because that is what it is to me--and let's face it...I'm selfish when planning content. :)

Anyhoo, one thing that I like to do is turn the reins over to a few guest bloggers near the end of the month (typically the week I am packing and preparing to move back to school) to share their own back to school post. I am currently hunting down those bloggers.

Want to be one of them or know someone who would be great for it? Email me. The only caveat is, the topic will be college specific so you should be in college, about to enter college, or have really fond memories and just love talking about college.

I hope to hear from some of you! I would love to have a full roster!

<3 Ashley

Wanna be my guest blogger?

No comments:

Post a Comment