Thursday, July 23, 2015

#SeeSummerBetter

Nothing like a historical hike in Gettysburg on the hottest day of the summer! 


If you know me, you know accessories are not exactly my thing--I'm not typically draped in jewelry or swimming in scarves. However, I do have a penchant for glasses! I have more pairs than are probably necessary and have at least five outfits for each. When it comes to summer, the sunnies come out more frequently (good-bye for now, Pittsburgh winter!) and the warm weather inspires me to experiment with more bold colors and prints.

Between an internship, turning 21 and different adventures with friends, this summer has been an exciting one for me. And of course there should be a different pair of frames for each occasion!

Internship




Driving into work in the morning is an absolute nightmare with the sun shining in my face--god forbid I leave my sunnies on the kitchen table! However, these Piper shades from Warby Parker are so wonderfully dark that the light is not as harsh on my eyes. #Blessed, right?

On days when I don't want to wear my contacts (days where there is no sun, therefore no motivation to put them in) I am sporting a pair of smart looking frames. I typically love a classic black frame, but there is something about the clear Haskell frames that I find so wonderfully quirky! And ask anyone I work with...that's how they would describe me anyway. :)

Beach/Pool Side





Pool-side, at the beach, hiking through the battlefields of Gettysburg--yes this one is more specific to my summer--all call for a chic pair of aviators. Plus, how does one say no to a gold rimmed pair likes these?

Night Out





While I do not typically sport frames for a night out with the girls, I may have to start--the Lyle frames with green and yellow hues have me sold. When paired with the right outfit, a colorful pair of glasses are especially fun and flirty!

<3 Ashley

Are you as obsessed with glasses as I am? 

This post was sponsored. No compensation was received. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment