Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July Letter from the Editor


Ready for some hopefully not-so-empty promises? It is the dawn of a new month--my hands down favorite month--and I have been thinking up so many fun posts that it will be nearly impossible for me to open my computer and say, "What am I going to write?" That was a big problem this month...lack of motivation and a hefty case of writer's block. But I am back in the game!

This month I am going full fledged summer: summer concert style, summer road trip ideas, fun and inexpensive things to do during the summer, summer menu ideas! Those are just a few things. Then, of course, there is my birthday; I have got some fun ideas for that as well. Stay tuned!

<3 Ashley

Happy July 1st! What are you looking forward to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment