Monday, July 20, 2015

Summer Concert Style

Train is one of my favorite live acts!

One thing that I absolutely love about summer is outdoor concerts. I go to at least one every year--throwback to the year that I managed three concerts!! This summer's concert came early when Train pulled up in Hershey Park Stadium with Matt Nathanson and the Fray also on board. Aside from the music, perfect weather and electric atmosphere that comes along with summer night concert, I also love the style. I don't know about you, but picking an outfit for a concert is serious business--gotta look good and also feel comfortable enough to let loose and have a good time. Here are just a few pieces of inspiration for you:





<3 Ashley

How would you describe your summer concert style? I tend to opt for a black maxi skirt or dark shorts and a loose top.

No comments:

Post a Comment