Tuesday, December 16, 2014

5 Sweaters I Need Now

Wile this has been a relatively dry and warm(er) December, I still have an unruly craving for sweaters, sweaters and more--you guessed it--sweaters. It is pretty much an essential part of my winter uniform. So I have scoured the internet, exercised impressive self-control and compiled a list of the five sweaters that I need in my closet right now:


Turtleneck
This boxy turtleneck from Forever 21 is just asking for a spot hanging in my closet. When it comes to turtlenecks I like them neutral and simple; great paired with black leggings or dark skinny jeans. 


Cardigan
Cardigans are my go-to for some quick layering in the morning if I'm pushing the time a bit before class. I am loving this cardigan from H&M with color-block sleeves. Picture this over a white tee and some skinnies and a pair of boots or black flats.


Fisherman
There is not a sweater that I pine for more than a fisherman cable knit sweater. The one above is everything I dream for--the layering over a button down is perfection. Oversized plaid scarf too, maybe?


Sweater Dress
I only actually have one of these but I definitely need more. Loose, form fitting, long sleeved, short sleeved...I love them all! 


Christmas Sweater
I refuse to use the term "ugly Christmas sweater." They're not ugly...they're festive! 

<3 Ashley

What sweaters appeal to you?




No comments:

Post a Comment