Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Stressed? Take a Step Back


The title above contains the gist of the text the my mother sent me Monday night when I told her about my workload, patience level, and extreme lack of motivation regarding the next two weeks of classes. Having a paper due today, one due tomorrow along with the delivery of two presentations and entering into the midterm period, one could say that I am nearing the end of my rope and may have a meltdown at 1 AM within the next 2-3 weeks. #college

While I complained to her about the lack wiggle room to take a break (as any small child would do) I do see her point. I knew going into an 18 credit semester was going bring me a heavy work load and multiple late nights. However, I am the kind of person who rails against the concept of all-nighters and late nights; being tucked in by midnight is ideal for me. That being said, it is probably better for my sanity and mental health to take a few breaks and organize things in a way that I get them done on time and in kind of a painless way.

You may have noticed that I have significantly cut down on my blog posting. This is due to the fact that I just cannot do it everyday anymore. God I miss those days! It is also due to the fact that I cannot for the life of me think up fun topics to write about...this one is total improvisation. Impressed? So here is the new deal: my posting schedule is now Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Hopefully come Friday I can have a fun post for you guys that does not consist of my complaints--however, don't try to tell me you don't find me a little bit funny when I am like this.

<3 Ashley

What kind of posts do you like on Sunday Brunch? What would you like to see/see more of on here?

No comments:

Post a Comment