Sunday, November 30, 2014

Finals Grind


Yes, Captain! I will definitely try!

So I am going to be completely upfront with you...finals are upon us. While this is the time of year to gather Christmas gifts, string up the lights and play Christmas music, it is also the time for coffee refills and late night study sessions. Our official finals week is next week, however, I have two of my finals this Wednesday. That will be followed by lots of essay writing and group project meetings.

That being said, there is potential that I will not be the most active on here for the next week or two (or at least it will be erratic activity.) I do have posts planned but execution does not always happen when there is a lot on my plate. Thanks for the patience and understanding!

<3 Ashley

Any other college students gearing up for finals week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment