Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September


Is anyone else absolutely baffled that September has started already?! Everyone is back to school and back to work and we are (hopefully!) looking at some of the last super hot days. I love September because of all of the excitement that surrounds the month: being back on campus, everybody getting ready for the leaves to change, pumpkin everything becoming available and, of course, the fashion. New York Fashion Week kicks off in about a week and my Instagram is already filled with #tbt photos of last year's street style.

September on Sunday Brunch will also be plenty fashion forward. This is the month when the transition to autumn occurs and we slowly start incorporating some light sweaters and booties into our daywear. You will also be getting a full review of Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte. As someone who has sipped one or two or twelve PSLs in her life, I will definitely be in line to try the beverage which now includes actual pumpkin in its recipe. Can't wait!

<3 Ashley

What do you love about September?

5 comments:

  1. Ahh I know! Time flies. I enjoy new beginnings, though, and a new month feels like a good chance for a fresh start. And it's about to be fall! So yay for NYFW. I am also totally pumped to stalk insta pics of this year's shows. I hope you're doing well Ashley! It's fun to be back in the blogging world and reconnecting with people. :)

    Lynn-Holly | The Fisher Files

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to have you back, Lynn-Holly! I know that there are some shows that they stream online for the public to see--I need to look at the schedule and figure out which ones I want to watch! I love a fresh start too, and I think that September really does introduce one, especially when the weather gets cooler!

      Delete
  2. I love September, not only because of all the fashion weeks (cannot wait!) but also because I love fall weather, it's the perfect kind of weather in my opinion! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, Ariadna! It's so crisp with just a little chill in the air. It's the perfect time!

      Delete