Monday, September 7, 2015

Recipe Box: Whole Wheat Pancakes


So I am constantly on Pinterest anymore on the prowl for single serving recipes because I am a single hungry girl who does not like leftovers or feeling like I swallowed a school bus after I am done eating. A few months ago, I found a neat-o recipe for single serving, whole wheat pancakes that are 100% delicious.

Ingredients:

- 1/2 c. whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/3 c. milk

Mix all of these ingredients together into a nice batter and allow to cook on both sides on a skillet over medium heat. I also like to add blueberries or chocolate chips to mine. Peanut butter added to the batter might also be delish, if anyone wants to do an experiment for us!

<3 Ashley

Do you have any single serve recipes?

1 comment: