Monday, October 5, 2015

Go Deep


We are still in the beginning stages of fall, which means I still walk outside in the morning and treat South Oakland with the excitement of being in Disney World. Spoiler alert: South Oakland is NOT Disney World. I am in the blissful stage of being thrill that temps are dropping a bit to accommodate my jeans and boots. We are getting just a little preview of fall and with that fall fashion.

One thing that I love about fall is the deep hues that tend to make an appearance. Don't get me wrong--I do love me the bright colors that spring and summer bring us. However, there is a time and place for more subdued colors and that time is now. Deep shades of red, green and even a burnt orange here and there give me life this time of year. There's just something about fall colors, right? A few of my favorites are above with links below...there are some cozy looking fall collections out there!

Long Cardigan || Forever 21
Dress || Francesca's
'Rust' Skinny Jeans || Charlotte Russe

<3 Ashley

What colors do you sport in the fall?

1 comment: