Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer Reading List


If there is one thing that I keep around even though high school is years behind me it is the summer reading list. I have always been an avid reader--quite advanced at a young age! While high school maybe but a memory, I am still in school which means that finding time to read can be a challenge. This is why I love summer so much! Yes, I do work; however, I feel that my schedule is ten times more relaxed than during the school year and I have more time to read. If you check out the the widget in the right sidebar, you can check out what books I am toting around now!

Here are a few titles that I am hoping to get my hands on this summer:


"The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern
"The Vacationers" by Emma Straub
"The Light Between Oceans" by M.L. Stedman
"Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania" by Erik Larson
"Landline" by Rainbow Rowell
"All The Light We Cannot See" by Anthony Doerr

<3 Ashley

What is on your summer reading list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment