Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Lately





Yes, yes I know there has been some gap between my last post and this one. There really is not an excuse except that I'm just living up the last days of laziness I have left. Yep, that's right! The internship has been acquired and I will be starting soon. I will miss waking up at 8--looks like I will be waking up at 5 every morning for the rest of the summer. Sans weekends, of course.

The temps have been great lately. With days near the 80s, morning runs have been cool and amazing. I am pleased to say that I have already got a nice tan going thanks to May acting more like June. The dog and I have definitely taken advantage of a bit of the sun. I was also very excited to go see Avengers: Age of Ultron with the little bro who took to disguising himself as Spider-Man--not making fun of him...I had my Captain America hoodie on too!

Summer break is off to a great start. I am excited for a change of pace, though, as I get started on this internship!

<3 Ashley

How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment