Monday, May 11, 2015

Addiction: Mug Cake


Okay so I am totally about to come clean on an addiction that started this past year in school and seems to be carrying on to this summer: mug cakes. I made them at school as a way to make a dent in the bag of flour that I bought to make a birthday cake once. I am mad for mug cakes at this point. My go-to cake is chocolate peanut butter--because what goes together better than chocolate and pb? Nothing. As the weather starts getting warmer, I am looking to the horizons for new recipes. Vanilla and blueberry? Yes. Strawberry cheesecake? You bet. Here are some of my favorites that I have tried:

- Blueberry Mug Cake from Kirbie's Cravings (pictured above)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake from Five Heart Home
- Flourless Peanut Butter Mug Cake from Kirbie's Cravings--I like to drop some chocolate chips in this one!

<3 Ashley

Do you have a favorite mug cake recipe?

2 comments:

  1. oh my god, this sounds awesome and easy to make!! I must try these recipes. How had I not heard about mug cakes before?! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are easy, quick and delicious! These come highly recommended from me, Valerie!

      Delete