Friday, February 12, 2016

Treat Yo'self

Image: here

As I am sure everyone reading this is 100 percent aware - Valentine's Day is this weekend. I would write a post about what to do, what to wear, what shoes are great for a special date with your significant other. But to be quite frank, I can't write what I don't know. Holla at all my single ladies on this one! My friends and I are annual celebrants of "Galentine's Day" instead. This year we have got quite the plan for an evening together!

This past Christmas, my mother had gifted me a super sweet cheese plate, which has since been on display as a tray in my bedroom and has not seen much more action. That will change on Sunday. We will be taking the plate for a drive for our own little wine and cheese party while watching either Valentine's Day or a violent horror film...we'll see. With an evening full of delicious cheeses, wine, chocolate, and lots of lady love what's not to be excited about?

<3 Ashley

What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Do you celebrate Galentine's Day?

1 comment: