Thursday, January 21, 2016

Life Lately


Image: here

Life lately has become quite fast and furious - if you couldn't tell by my radio silence here. Last week and this week have been busy, busy, busy! We taped our January episode of Pitt Tonight, which will hopefully be released tonight or tomorrow. We have been putting a lot into it on the marketing side, which is why I am out and about all the time and don't get home until 9:30. I am not exactly complaining though. I do enjoy being busy, and I love working with all of these different creative people on a new and exciting project on campus.

I have also been attending to my new Downtown internship. I am a newsletter writer and can I say, I feel very adult hopping on the bus in the morning and joining the throngs of suit clad people heading into work in the morning. There's no way they notice that I'm not one of them. :P

We have furthered our talks about Spring Break. We did have a plan set to go to Orlando; however, as we were preparing to commit to the Groupon, we discovered several (bug related) reviews of the hotel and exchanged some uneasy looks. We are no longer traveling to Florida. We are now exploring the idea of roadtripping to NYC for a few days to explore the Big Apple instead. No complaints here.

We are gearing up for this weekend's winter storm. I'm sitting here thinking about all that needs to be done before Winter Storm Jonas' first flakes fall in Pittsburgh because there is no way I am leaving the apartment during.

<3 Ashley

How have you been? Are you hunkering down for the snow?

1 comment: