Monday, April 13, 2015

The Times They Are A-Changing


Doesn't it feel that way at least? To me, whenever the weather starts getting warmer after a long, cold winter life feels fresh again. This is especially true this time around, I feel. The semester is winding down--this is the last week of classes and finals are next week! I've applied to what feels like a million summer internships; fingers crossed for one of them.


On Saturday, a friend and I went down to Bigelow Bash on campus for a bit. American Authors were performing, however they did not go on until later after we had left. We did manage to sample from all of Pittsburgh's best food trucks though! The nachos from Burgh Bites were phenomenal! After we made our rounds we walked up to the baseball game, which we lost. However, I did manage to leave with a bit of a crush on our catcher...it's casual. Yesterday, my roommates and I spent the entire day sitting out in the sun and getting our work done. We expanded our food knowledge of the area and ordered some Chinese from the Asian Tea House in the Schenley Plaza, which was both affordable and incredibly delicious! I intend on getting a bit more sun today before my last class--it's over 70 here today!

I will definitely be a bit more active now that the work is hitting with less rapid force and have some great content lined up for you! Enjoy the warm weather where you are today (if it's warm...if not I am sorry!)

<3 Ashley

Are you excited for these warm days?

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy the lovely weather beautiful lady.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to get nice weather after winter, it feels so good!! :) x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great! You appreciate so much more after stepping out of months below snow!

      Delete
  3. So happy to see the weather warming up and the sun out longer in the evening, makes me happy!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I love getting back from classes and the sun still being up; makes it easier to fit in a run!

      Delete