Friday, April 10, 2015

TGIF


I have never been so happy in my life to see the end of the week. My days have been filled with paper after paper and presentation after presentation. Is the semester almost over cuz really...I couldn't tell! *sarcasm* Just a little bit longer and my summer break will be upon me; of course I will hopefully will have an internship lined up so it won't be all rest and relaxation.

It is currently storming in Pittsburgh and I all I want to do is go back to my apartment, make some lunch, curl in bed and finish the third season of Mad Men on Netflix. However, one more paper stands in my way and I need to get it done so that I can watch the Pirates game tonight. Fingers crossed I get it done fast enough so I can start my weekend!

<3 Ashley

Any fun plans for the weekend? A lot of cleaning on this end!

No comments:

Post a Comment