What you need (makes four servings):
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 c. milk (the original recipe had 1/2 c milk and 1/2 c. heavy cream...I didn't have cream)
- 4 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
- 1 (12 oz.) jar roasted red peppers
- salt + pepper
What to do:
- In large pot boil water, cook pasta, drain well.
- Heat olive oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent (2-3 minutes).
- Stir in milk (and cream if you follow the original recipe) and cheeses until cheese is melted (1-2 minutes)
- Add red peppers and puree with immersion blender or pour into a standing blender--return to heat when done.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately and enjoy! :)
Will you try this yummy sauce?