Monday, September 11, 2017

New Digs: A Work in Progress

I was very happy to close a weekend of moving with not moving in my bed :)

Hello, hello!

I come to you live from a new chapter in my life. I have moved out of my family's place that I've been staying at for the past few months as I get used to being an adult with a job, and have found a lovely group of roommates in one of the cutest little brick houses in the DMV.

Words cannot describe the excitement of making the big push into being more independent. Of course, I'm sure that excitement will fade after the first electric bill comes through my mailbox – what is this new tenant deposit and why is it so much?

This weekend was the big move and my body is still feeling it. That's how you know you need to hit the gym right? When arms scream in agony and you vow to hire movers for every move in the future?

As of now, the master bedroom I inhabit is very sparse on furniture and very abundant in space. It makes me nervous to see so much open space. I would make a bad minimalist. I like a room to be full, home-y, and cozy. I like it to look like someone lives there. Give me a few weeks ... there will be more than just a bed and a dresser in there.

I am thrilled to be back in a larger kitchen and even more thrilled to see a cleaning schedule on the wall next to the stove. Context: Roommate chores in college were annoying to coordinate and I cleaned the kitchen more than 1 of 4 roommates should.

Additionally, this is the first time I am living with cats. I consider this to be a huge adventure as an AVID dog person. But these are very sweet cats who just want love and to sit on my bed. If it wasn't for the white bedding I might allow it ;P

- Ashley

What did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid.

    ReplyDelete